IT Systems Engineer
Network ROI is a progressive ICT services company based on the outskirts of Edinburgh, delivering a variety of outsourced managed and project services across a wide range of clients in the SMB/SME marketplace as well as some public sector and government organisations.
We are looking for highly motivated technical people to join us on a permanent basis, people who want to be part of a growing, successful business and reap the rewards from the commitment and contribution they will bring to the team.
Candidates should be well presented, able to communicate effectively (both face-to-face, over the phone and in written English), have sound time management skills, be a commited and flexible team player and relish success. You should be able to build rapport with clients and convey technical work in “plain English” rather than geek-speak. You should have an analytical mind, be able to troubleshoot effectively and with tenacity but also be able to understand when a support ticket needs to be escalated or addressed from a different angle.
- You should be a level 2-3 engineer, with at least five years’ experience supporting multi-customer SMBs/SMEs in a similar environment, ideally with an MSP background.
- Exchange (at least up to 2007)
- Windows Server (at least up to 2008)
- Active Directory
- A firm grounding in network infrastructure, topology and best practices
- Firewall and router configuration
- You should have your own vehicle with a full UK driving licence.
- Microsoft Lync
- Office 365
- Project implementation
- VoIP and a sound understanding of traditional telecoms
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Timely completion/escalation of support tickets both remotely and on-site.
- Taking part in, or leading, project deployments.
- Documenting your steps when completing support tickets or projects.
- Proactive improvements by recognising opportunities for solution or process automation for the mutual benefit of our clients, your colleagues and Network ROI.
We are looking for people who can subscribe to our culture and long term view of success for the business. Energetic, enthusiastic and motivated self-learners will fit right in. In return, we will provide a competitive salary, 29 days holiday plus benefits and a supportive, nurturing work environment to allow your skills and experience to flourish.
To guarantee our immediate attention please send your full CV by email to email@example.com , or by post to:
Network ROI Limited,
Midlothian Innovation Centre,
Please note that Network ROI does not use or recruit through any recruitment agencies.